Top Effective Natural Home Remedies for Back Acne
A – Back Acne in general
As the name says it all, back acne is the condition where you found your back has acne. This is not a dangerous health issue, however, it can be really annoying and directly affect your daily routine as well as appearance. It will steal your confidence as you will not find yourself wearing sexy clothes. Most of the time, people will just ignore if there is not too much acne, however, you need to re-check if acnes expanding your back.
B – Cause of back acne.
Back acne, as acne in general, can be caused by many reasons and factors. There are some that you need to consider in the first place, however, to see if they are the real trigger behind that ugly acne stealing your confidence.
- Hormonal disorders: This is the most common reason causing acne in every people. When there are changes for acne in certain periods, chances are you will find acne on your face and your back. Those periods are menstrual, puberty, pregnant and so forth.
- Hygiene: the Living environment is one of the most deciding factors if you have acne or not. Living in poor hygiene condition with unsanitary clothes, blankets can directly lead to back acne.
- In proper diet: eating too much processed food, drink not enough water, stay up late and long-lasting stress condition is the real deal behind back acne.
There are more reasons leading to acne and there will be many types of acne on your back: blackheads, whitehead acne. Annoying as you feel, however, worry none as back acne can totally be treated at home and that you can apply natural remedies if you want to get rid of that ugly acne.
C – Home remedies for back acne
Following are some natural home remedies and cures for back acne that you can try out. The ingredients are all around your kitchen and that it takes simple steps to apply without help from anyone else:
- Lemon Juice
When it comes to acne, it might because you have build-up layers of dead cells on the skin. Lemon juice, therefore can be a helping hand to exfoliate them efficiently without drying out. There Are, moreover, have the high amount of vitamin C in lemon juice that works wonders in eliminating bruises as this citrus fruit can actually brighten your skin. Here is how to:
- Cut open one lemon in two halves then directly rub on your skin after bath.
- You can gently massage for few minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Pad your back dry and wear clean clothes after that.
You should repeat using lemon 3 times a week and within few weeks then you will find a satisfied result.
- Olive Oil
The oil has been known for being rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. This essential oil always makes it ways to be among top remedies for getting rid of acne. The plus side of using olive oil is that it cannot dry out your skin as there is moisturizer in olive oil. Here is how
- Apply the oil right on the affected areas, acne.
- Leave it 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
Another alternative you can go for is to mix with bath milk to soak in your whole body, which is quite affected by back acne.
Honey is rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, which are all good for treating back acne. Also, it can help to soothe the hurt skin so you do not have to worry about the skin that has acne. Thanks to this, people also usually use honey as the cure for insect bites, red spots on your skin without worrying about the side effects. The way applying honey is also super simple:
- Directly use a decent amount of honey rubbing on your back evenly.
- Leave it therefore 15 – 20 minutes then washing off with warm water.
- You can use body wash to avoid stinky feeling.
To make the most of honey, you can add ½ lemon juice with honey to have the best mixture before applying to your body.
Cinnamon always makes it ways on the list of natural home remedies for skin-related issues. The reason is probably that it has a high amount of beneficial properties and amazing health benefits. People have been using cinnamon to get rid of yeast diseases, therefore, acne can totally be handled if you can patiently apply cinnamon at home.
- Mix few teaspoon cinnamons with water.
- Add drops of melon and teaspoons of honey to the mixture to get a perfect paste.
- Apply directly to your washed skin can leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water to avoid stinky feeling.
- Repeat this action daily for few weeks until you find the satisfied result.
- Epsom Salt Bath
When it comes to acne, a salt bath can be a wonderful treat as it has so many anti-inflammatories and painkiller properties. For those who also have back pain and other than acne, a salt bath is such a great therapy. This can also help relieve stress if you have a really long tough day. Here is how to apply:
- Add a bowl of the salt bath into the bathtub.
- Fill the tub with lukewarm water and a bit of essential oil.
- Have your body soaked in the tub and gently rub your body.
- You can also read your favorite book and sip in a bit of tea just for relaxation.
- Step out the tub and pad body dry after 20 minutes.
Repeat this action twice or thrice a week.
Those mentioned above remedies have been tried and tested, which give such a wonderful result towards acne. However, do remember these are natural remedies that might take time to notice result and you have to lead a healthy lifestyle if you really want to get rid of those acne permanently. A healthy lifestyle means eating healthy and doing exercise on regular basis. You will level up your life quality if you can be strict on your healthy lifestyle. Not only back acne is gone but also your mind and your health are elevated.