Just when Summer comes all people like and find tips for healthy glowing skin in summer and you think you have enough problems to deal with, your skin starts acting weird. You look in the mirror and see dull and brown skin. But why is your skin screaming for help? Is it due to dust, pollution, radiation, or chemicals? Here’s what I have to say…
Your skin is the victim of your poor lifestyle choices and ignorance (and dust and pollution). You can turn that around if pay attention to what you eat and what you apply to your skin. And the best way to consume fruits and apply a fruit mask every day. Only apply 10 minutes of your time every day and see a visible difference in two week.
Which fruits best to eat and which ones to apply? This article has all that information. All you have to do is read articles and apply it on your skin and glowing skin without having to resort to makeup or expensive skin treatments.
Top 7 Fruits For Healthy Skin
Watermelon has 92% water and the best fruits for Water. It is great for your skin and your body. Watermelon has fibre, water, carbs, sugar, vitamins C, A, B1, and B6, carotenoids, flavonoids, and lycopene. It has zero fat and is cholesterol-free. Water helps to flush out toxins and improve bowel movement.
How to Use Watermelon For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Eat watermelon as an afternoon snack or for breakfast.
- At morning and evening Drink freshly made watermelon juice.
- Eat a watermelon fruit salad.
- Mash a watermelon and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, mix 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and 1 teaspoon of rose water. Rinse with cold water after the mask dries.
- For dry skin, mix 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of aloe-Vera. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
The Mangoes are the favourite fruits for all age people. It’s also called ‘King of Fruits’. The sweet mangoes work amazingly well when it comes to rejuvenating the skin. They are rich in vitamins A, E, C, and K, flavonoids, polyphenolics, beta-carotene, and xanthophylls. This is why mangoes help protect your skin from DNA damage and inflammation. They are also rich in sugar and dietary fibre, which helps treat constipation. In fact, mangoes are already used in the cosmetic industry to create hair and skin butters that have shown wound healing properties.
How To Use Mango For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Eat 1 or 2 mangoes every day.
- Make mango ice cream or cake or shake.
- Eat mangoes in breakfast morning and evening.
- Eat mangoes as fruit salad.
- A small piece of mango and apply it all over your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, mix mango, rose water, and lime juice and apply it on your skin. Wash with cold water after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin, apply a Crush of mangoes, 1 teaspoon of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Wash with normal water after 10 minutes.
Researchers have found that Grapes helps protect the skin from UV damage and skin cancer. It is also a rich source of vitamins C, K, and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. Grape seed extract has skin rejuvenating, protecting, and healing properties.
How To Use Grapes For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Eat a small bowl of grapes.
- Get grapes to your morning snack.
- Add grapes to your fruit salad.
- Crush grapes and apply it on your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.
If you want to make your skin glow in summer, Apply a peach face mask on face. Peaches has vitamins A, C, E, and K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and dietary fibre.
How To Use Peach For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Peach slices to your breakfast bowl.
- Make peach juice or shake.
- Peaches get as your dessert.
- Slice the peach and place all over your skin. Remove after 10 minutes and wipe your face with a cotton cloth.
Cherries are not only for good taste, but they also have the ability to repair and protect your skin from damage. They rich in dietary fibre, vitamins A, C, K, and folate, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. It also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may help prevent skin damage.
How To Use Cherries For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Get a small bowl of cherries in the morning or evening snakes.
- Mix Cherries in your fruit salad.
- Crush a cherry and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
The Muskmelon can do wonders for your skin. It has in dietary fibre, vitamins A, C, K, and folate, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and sodium. In fact, scientists have found that muskmelons can help treat psoriasis. So, when it comes to skin treatment, you should not ignore muskmelon. Here’s how you can use it.
How To Use Muskmelon For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Eat medium bowl of muskmelon two hours after lunch or in the evening.
- Get muskmelon to a bowl of fruit salad.
- Apply mashed muskmelon on your skin. Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Crush a muskmelon and add grape juice and 2-3 drops of lime juice to it. Apply it on your skin to get rid of uneven pigmentation.
You can simply eat or apply strawberries to get clear and spotless skin. Because strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid. Strawberries also contain ellagic acid that protects the skin from UV radiation.
How To Use Strawberries For healthy glowing skin in summer
- Eat strawberries to your breakfast.
- Make strawberries to your morning diet.
- The strawberries add them to a fruit salad.
- Crush a strawberry and apply it to your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.